Job Title: Business Development Manager (US Staffing & Bench Sales)
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Business Development Manager to lead our US Staffing and Bench Sales efforts. The role will focus on expanding our client base in the US market and driving growth in our staffing and bench sales services. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to expand our client base in the US market.
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with clients in the staffing and bench sales space.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver high-quality staffing and bench sales services to clients.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to contract negotiation and closing.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date on industry trends, competitors, and new product offerings.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of sales and marketing metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development or sales in the staffing industry, with a proven track record of success
- Strong knowledge of US staffing and bench sales practices and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and partners.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a results-driven business development professional with a deep understanding of US staffing and bench sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Category: Work From Office
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru